Showing 1–40 of 57 results
Quick shop - Discover and shop all Lundis Bleus watches
1110-MA “Concrete Grey – Black”
- Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm: your name and country of delivery, that you agree to participate to this draw and that you agree on paying the amount of CHF1'000.00 + taxes (TVA, Customs fee, etc.) if you win this draw. Free worldwide shipping.
- We will take into account all of the messages received between Nov. 29th 2019 and Dec. 8th 2019 at midnight (UTC+1).
- The draw will take place on Dec. 9th 2019. The winner will be informed the same day by e-mail, along with the invoice (bank transfer).
- When the payment is received, the watch will be shipped by FedEx to the happy new owner!
- The money collected (CHF1'000.00) will then be entirely given to the Swiss Telethon. A proof of donation will be sent to the owner.
1120-AV “Dark Blue Aventurine Glass – Blue Markers”
1120-AV “Dark Blue Aventurine Glass – Silver Markers”
1120-AV “Dark Blue Aventurine Glass”
1120-AV “Leaf Green Aventurine Glass”
1120-AV "Leaf Green Aventurine Glass" (1120.AV.VP)
Note 1: The creation of an aventurine glass dial being artisanal and limited to a few pieces per month, a manufacturing period of about 5 weeks is to be expected before shipping. If a specific date of delivery is to be respected, please contact us before ordering to discuss it.
Case in stainless steel 316L, Ø40mm with basin-shape profile. Water-resistant to 3 bar. Total thickness of 11mm, crystal included. Box type sapphire crystal with double sided anti-reflective coating. Case back in stainless steel 316L with lugs, stamped logo and transparent sapphire crystal. Leaf green aventurine glass, polished. The tiny inclusions of chromium trapped into the green glass give the dial some subtle and mesmerising reflections. Smooth black cow leather strap with vegetal tanning, black calf leather lining. Tongue buckle in stainless steel 316L. Swiss mechanical movement (Sellita SW300-1 Premium) with automatic winding, 42 hours of power reserve, 25 jewels, 28’800 vibrations/hour (4Hz), displaying hours, minutes and seconds with hands.
More details under the tab « Specifications ».